SO©OJvI FTB2 STjZ8™ jZiPPiN
Welcome!

Hey, have you not signed in yet? Did you not make an account? Don't you dare hover your mouse over the "Don't show this message again" button, and instead sign in or make an account on this amazing and AWESOME site!

Admins:
HEAVY_ARTILERY
Miroco23
DaddyDayCare247
Knockout-KOD
Welcome!

Hey, have you not signed in yet? Did you not make an account? Don't you dare hover your mouse over the "Don't show this message again" button, and instead sign in or make an account on this amazing and AWESOME site!

Admins:
HEAVY_ARTILERY
Miroco23
DaddyDayCare247
Knockout-KOD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTB2 STjZ8 RiPPiN: The Next BIG Thing

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! Enjoy your stay, and have a great time!
Affiliates
How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp 2gujyh0
Top posters
HEAVY_ARTILERY
How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_vote_lcapHow to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_back_titleHow to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_vote_rcap 
GazaLord
How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_vote_lcapHow to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_back_titleHow to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp I_vote_rcap 
DIjZTY_RUMORS
Knockout-KOD
-_-OIiviIG-_-
-Legend-ODST-
TACTICAL_BOMBERS
Miroco23
Cody-_-
Dauntless07
Statistics
We have 136 registered users
The newest registered user is Bam

Our users have posted a total of 1461 messages in 609 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HEAVY_ARTILERY
Admin
Admin
HEAVY_ARTILERY

How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Empty
PostSubject: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

Its ez to install
First download the file gotube HERE
Once the download is done open it and plugin your PSP on USB Mode or insert the MemoryStick into your computer either one is fine

There will be two or three folders open the PSP folder from the download and drag whatevers in there to your PSP folder
So copy the RADIOPLAYER folder and the GAME folder to your psp
Dont if you already have two folders and it says Copy and Replace then open the GAME FOLDER and drag the Gotube folder to your GAME folder
And open The RADIOPLAYER folder and copy that to your RADIO PLAYER FOLDER

Then copy the seplugins folder to the root of your MemoryStick
If you have the seplugins folder already just copy the Vsh.txt to your seplugins

Now exit usb mode and turn off your psp take off the battery and put back in
Then while holding the R TRIGGER turn on your PSP a menu should open

In the menu go to plugins
And the thing that says [DISABLED] Enable it
Then hit back once you enabled
And exit Recovery Menu

Then once your in the Psp Home (XMB) The file will be saved in your Game section of the psp
Psp/Game/MemoryStick
Run it
Connect it to your internet and press SELECT to switch to the youtube section
Keep pressing select till you find it
Then press CIRCLE to search any Video u like
Thats it

It may not look like it takes five minutes but it does
Unless your a noob...

Any problems let me know
Back to top Go down
https://ftb2str8rippin.forumotion.com
HieuHoang14

HieuHoang14

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:05 am

i cant find the seplugins folders
Back to top Go down
HEAVY_ARTILERY
Admin
Admin
HEAVY_ARTILERY

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:54 am

HieuHoang14 wrote:
i cant find the seplugins folders
u hav to make one btw i think u need a hacked psp....
Razz
Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks Heavy. Mine wasn't working write so I did it how you said and now it works great.
Back to top Go down
HieuHoang14

HieuHoang14

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

that bullshitz
Back to top Go down
HEAVY_ARTILERY
Admin
Admin
HEAVY_ARTILERY

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:44 am

HieuHoang14 wrote:
that bullshitz
xD hahahaha
thats what you get for buying a PSP Go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp   How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How to watch youtube videos and oher stuff on the psp
Page 1 of 1